Every year, tech enthusiasts and Apple enthusiast around the world eagerly waiting for the momentous Apple Event when Apple reveals its latest iPhone iteration. This year, the wait is finally over, Apple recently unveils iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max at its annual event on 12th September, 2023 in Cupertino, California.
The iPhone 15 series handsets were announced at the Apple’s Wonderlust event and the pre-orders are available from Apple’s website then started at 5 a.m. PDT, at 8 a.m. EDT, and 1 p.m. in the U.K on Friday, September 15. Apple takes another leap forward in technology and design with the launch of its newest iPhone. Apple always launches new products with stunning design and the new iPhone is no exception. Featuring a strong and lightweight titanium design with new contoured edges, a new Action button, powerful camera upgrades, and A17 Pro for next-level performance and mobile gaming.
There’s always a new port on every new iPhone. After 11 years of using the Lightning charging port, its time to replace it with USB-C. The important feature of using USB-C is so you can finally use the same cable to recharge most of your devices. The new port also adds the capability for faster data transfer.
The 6.1-inch screen size of iPhone 15 and 6.7-inch iPhone 15 Plus remains the same size as their predecessors. The big new update is the addition of a periscope zoom camera exclusively for the iPhone 15 Pro Max models which enables 5X optical zoom allows you to capture subjects at a distance in high quality.
Features of iPhone 15:
Here are some of the features of iPhone 15 are as follows,
- The iPhone 15 are available in five color options such as pink, blue, yellow, green and black.
- The new iPhone 15 series phones now that it has a USB-C port.
- The iPhone 15 uses the same A16 Bionic chip that debuted in the iPhone 14 series.
- The iPhone 15 are including a new 48-megapixel Main camera with a quad-pixel sensor that defaults to capturing 24-megapixel photos.
- The main camera of iPhone 15 series also allows for a new 2x Telephoto option intelligently cropped from the full camera capture.
- The iPhone 15 models are available in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities.
- The iPhone 15 series phone battery life remains the same.
- The iPhone 15 models support 5G connectivity.
- The iPhone 15 Pro models replace mute switch with new programmable Action Button.
- The iPhone 15 Pro models use titanium instead of stainless steel, which reduces weight.
Pricing of iPhone 15:
The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus prices are remains at the same of $799 and $899, respectively. The iPhone 15 Pro stays at the same price of $999, but the iPhone 15 Pro Max is getting a price increase to $1,200, but has 256GB storage in the base version.
The launch of a new iPhone is more than just a product release; it’s a celebration of innovation, design, and technology. Apple’s newest offering combines cutting-edge features, powerful performance, and a commitment to sustainability, setting a new standard for smartphones.