RRB ALP Recruitment 2024 Notification: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has been released the notification for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) for 5696 positions across India. Check the Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Notification, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Age Limit and Vacancies
RRB ALP Notification 2024: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Ministry of Indian Railways has been released the RRB ALP Recruitment Notifications for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP). The number of vacancies is 5696 posts under 21 zones of the Indian Railways. The online application forms are starts from the date 20th January, 2024 and the last date of application is 19th February, 2024. Candidates who are eligible for the examination should submit their online application form before the last date of form submission.
RRB ALP Notification 2024:
RRB has been released the detailed notification on their official website for recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot 2024. Candidates can find each detail of the recruitment in the notification. Here is the direct link to download the complete RRB ALP 2024 Notification as given below,
Candidates who are eligible and want to apply for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2024 must be aware of the overall information and details about the notification. Here is the overview of the recruitment for the candidates given below,
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
|Assistant Loco Pilot
|20th January, 2024 to 19th February, 2024
|Matriculation exam from a recognized board & ITI Trade certificate (SCVT/NCVT) OR 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or Automobile Engineering OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from AICTE recognized institution
|CBT I, CBT II, CBAT Document Verification
|All Over India
|RRB Official Website
RRB ALP Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
Exam dates are the important thing a candidate need to know about to start the preparations for exam. Candidates can check the important dates for exams from the table given below,
|Notification Release Date
|18th January, 2024
|Online Registration Starts
|20th January, 2024
|Online Registration Ends
|19th February, 2024
|Admit Card Release
|To be Announced
|Online Exam Start Date
|To be Announced
|Result Release Date
|To be Announced
RRB ALP 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to know about the eligibility criteria for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) exam. The eligibility criteria for RRB ALP 2024 based on age, educational qualification and nationality of the candidate.
RRB ALP Age Limit 2024: The age limit criteria for RRB ALP 2024 is, candidate should be minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 30 years.
RRB ALP Education Qualification 2024: The candidate must fulfill the education qualification criteria to be eligible for the exams of RRB ALP. Matriculation exam from a recognized board & ITI Trade certificate (SCVT/NCVT) OR 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or Automobile Engineering OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from AICTE recognized institution
RRB ALP Nationality 2024: The candidate must be a Citizen of India to apply for the RRB ALP posts.
RRB ALP Vacancy 2024:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announced the total vacancy of 5696 posts. The detailed vacancy is given below,
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
The region wise vacancies for the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts has been given below,
How to apply for the RRB ALP 2024 Exam?
Candidates need to follows the below procedure to apply for the RRB ALP 2024 exam application:
- Visit the official website of RRB of your region.
- Click the “apply now” button.
- Fill up the necessary details such as your name, date of birth, phone number and many more.
- Verify your email and phone number with OTP.
- After registration successful, you get receive a registration ID and password.
- Login with your registration ID and password.
- Fill up the remaining application details and required fields.
- Upload all the necessary documents scanned copies such as your photo, signature and thumb, etc.
- Make the payment online.
- Review your online application carefully and click on the “submit” button.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the PDF copy and take out the print copy of your application form.
RRB ALP Application Form Fees 2024:
The application fees for the online application form is given below,
RRB ALP Selection Process 2024:
Candidates who apply for the RRB ALP 2024 posts need to know the selection process. The RRB ALP selection process is conducted on computer based. The selection process has four stages as given below,
- Stage I CBT
- Stage II CBT
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- Stage I CBT: The mode of exam is online. The duration of exam is 60 minutes. The total number of questions in the exam is 75 questions with 1 mark each for each correct answer with the negative marking of 1/3 mark of each incorrect answer. The subjects come as a syllabus in exam are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General Awareness on Current Affairs.
- Stage II CBT: The mode of exam is online. The duration of exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. The total number of questions in the exam is 175 questions with 1 mark each for each correct answer with the negative marking of 1/3 mark of each incorrect answer. The subjects come as a syllabus in exam is divided into two sections as section A includes are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General Awareness on Current Affairs and the section B includes Relevant Trade.
- Computer Based Aptitude Test: The candidates who clear the Stage I CBT and Stage II CBT will eligible for computer-based aptitude test and then on the basis on CBAT the selection list will be prepared.