What is Augmented Reality (AR)?
Augmented Reality (AR) is one of the latest technology trends in world. It is an enhanced version of real physical world which gives interactive experience of the physical world with high visuals where the objects in the real world enhanced by computer generated perceptual information.
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is a combination of virtual and real world, an accurate 3D registration of an object and real time interaction. It is a growth technology, companies adapting
AR with involving mobile computing and business applications. Augmented Reality offers better way to create, interact and deliver easily consumable work with overlying digital contact to the real-world work environment.
In future, there will be wearable devices could be a breakthrough for augmented reality. A wearable with AR cameras into a smartphone application will make this technology much better.
Example of Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality (AR) technologies will be most useful for retailers and product manufacturers. Early retailers who adapted AR technology designed their consumer shopping applications which allows customers able to visualize different products with different and suitable working environments. Such as while a customer will be buying a furniture, they are able to see how the furniture will looks or fit in their rooms.
Applications of Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality is used to enhance natural environments into enriched experiences. There are many applications while adapting Augmented Reality technology. Some of the most useful applications of AR are as follows,
- It is use to enhanced navigation system to navigate the routes of live view of road.
- Furniture showrooms and manufacturers use to offers AR to check the furniture is fit in your room or the furniture will suitable for your room.
- It is use in sports to analyze different instructions with the help of AR visualizations.
- AR glasses will help security and cargo industries to check the information’s.
- AR is use in Military to project the speed, altitude and other important related data.
- AR is use in mainstream devices such as AR cameras into smartphone applications.
Augmented Reality vs Virtual Reality
In Augmented Reality (AR), the user is provided with the virtual computer-generated information collected from real life and enhance the perception of reality. In Virtual Reality (VR), the perception of reality is completely base on virtual information.
Augmented Reality can be used to show the building structure, systems, products on real life view. Virtual Reality can be used to generate walkthrough simulations inside of the new building and simulation of a product.